- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
5 Great Budget Eats in Los Angeles
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
- This Pastrami Ice Cream Sandwich Turns the New York Deli Staple on Its Head
- 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2015
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: Why Brooklyn is Their Home
Eating on the cheap in LA might sound like an oxymoron to non-native Angelenos. In a city of A-listers (and wannabes), it seems like everyone is trying to get their 15 seconds of fame by dining at pricey establishments where they’re sure to spot a celeb. But there are tons of great spots where you can eat deliciously in the City of Angels without a big shot’s budget. To make sure we’re getting much more than we’re paying for, we asked some friends of the site for their favorite budget eats in Los Angeles.
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/Christy Fu).
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/dailyclerks)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts