5 Great Budget Eats in Los Angeles
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Eating on the cheap in LA might sound like an oxymoron to non-native Angelenos. In a city of A-listers (and wannabes), it seems like everyone is trying to get their 15 seconds of fame by dining at pricey establishments where they’re sure to spot a celeb. But there are tons of great spots where you can eat deliciously in the City of Angels without a big shot’s budget. To make sure we’re getting much more than we’re paying for, we asked some friends of the site for their favorite budget eats in Los Angeles.
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/Christy Fu).
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/dailyclerks)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts