5 Great Budget Eats in Los Angeles
Recipe of the day
- This New Art Exhibit Allows You to Taste the Paintings
- Marco Pierre White Opens Revamped, Affordable Restaurant Inside Threadneedles Hotel in London
- What New York City Food Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
- Study Says Travelers Would Rather Give Up Sex Than Coffee
- Things You Should Never Be Able to Buy in a Vending Machine
Eating on the cheap in LA might sound like an oxymoron to non-native Angelenos. In a city of A-listers (and wannabes), it seems like everyone is trying to get their 15 seconds of fame by dining at pricey establishments where they’re sure to spot a celeb. But there are tons of great spots where you can eat deliciously in the City of Angels without a big shot’s budget. To make sure we’re getting much more than we’re paying for, we asked some friends of the site for their favorite budget eats in Los Angeles.
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/Christy Fu).
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
(Photo courtesy of Flickr/dailyclerks)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts