- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
A $375 Applebee’s Feast
Recipe of the day
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
On New Year’s Eve people often carefully consider where they will be spending the holiday. So much so that people are willing to succumb to highly priced menus and extravaganzas so long as the champagne is flowing and they are guaranteed a good time. A surprising way to spend New Year’s Eve in style this year is to cozy up to Applebee’s in Times Square.
For $375, patrons will be close to the action (but not necessarily a part of it in terms of seeing the ball drop live) and will enjoy four hours of drinking, dancing, and "party favors galore," according to The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch. According to the report, Zane Tankel who heads the 38 New York Applebee’s, says there will be "a ton of food" (steak and shrimp included) prepared by "some fairly sophisticated culinary people," and because of décor "you wouldn’t know you were at an Applebee’s for that one night."
For $375? We sure hope we wouldn’t!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts