- Mollie (Moosewood) Katzen born (1950)
A $375 Applebee’s Feast
Recipe of the day
- 10 Foods for Healthy Hair
- How to Host a Hot Chocolate Social
- Fox Is Cooking Up a ‘Soul Food’ Sequel with the Original Cast
- A Cartoon About Food Trucks Will Soon Be a Reality, Thanks to Margaret Cho and a Director of 'The Simpsons'
- There’s Now a Dating App for Bacon-Lovers Called Sizzl, Thanks to Oscar Meyer
On New Year’s Eve people often carefully consider where they will be spending the holiday. So much so that people are willing to succumb to highly priced menus and extravaganzas so long as the champagne is flowing and they are guaranteed a good time. A surprising way to spend New Year’s Eve in style this year is to cozy up to Applebee’s in Times Square.
For $375, patrons will be close to the action (but not necessarily a part of it in terms of seeing the ball drop live) and will enjoy four hours of drinking, dancing, and "party favors galore," according to The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch. According to the report, Zane Tankel who heads the 38 New York Applebee’s, says there will be "a ton of food" (steak and shrimp included) prepared by "some fairly sophisticated culinary people," and because of décor "you wouldn’t know you were at an Applebee’s for that one night."
For $375? We sure hope we wouldn’t!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts