3 Juice Recipes to Start Your Week Off Great
Recipe of the day
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
Mondays can either be a blessing or a curse for your diet: you're either rejuvenated for a fresh week and a fresh start to eat healthy (and perhaps detox from a weekend of eating not-so-healthy), or you're either down with the Monday blues and craving some comfort foods. Well, maybe all you need to start your week off right is some new juicing recipes to invigorate your Mondays.
Tacombi at Fonda Nolita recently debuted its Mexi-brunch (don't worry, the weekend will be here before you know it), and with it, some fresh-pressed Mexican juices. We can't think of a better way to kick off the week with some healthy juices using some of the hottest ingredients we're seeing this spring. Simply add these fruits and vegetables to your juicers or blenders, and get juicing!
Check out Tacombi's juice recipes, and learn more about what fruits and veggies you should be juicing.
3 kiwis, peeled
1/4 apple, cored
1 bunch mint
1/2 cucumber, peeled
1-1/2 beets, peeled
1 inch-cube of ginger, peeled
1 orange, peeled
1/3 papaya, peeled
1/4 pineapple, peeled
2 oranges, peeled
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts