3 Healthy Dinner Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
What is for dinner? That's a question every home cook asks each week, and the members of the Culinary Content Network are always here to help. And this week, with swimsuit season just around the corner, they're serving up some fantastic healthy recipes.
Try these Spicy Fish Tacos with Avocado-Yogurt Sauce from Isabelle Boucher, author of the blog Crumb. They're not your typical calorie-bomb; Boucher pan-fries the fish instead of deep-frying it, and substitutes her own yogurt-based sauce for the usual sour cream. (Photo courtesy of Isabelle Boucher)
This Smoked Chicken Chopped Salad from Lisa of Creole Contessa is a real winner when it comes to layering tons of flavor onto a weeknight dinner standby, chicken, without adding on tons of calories. (Photo courtesy of creolecontessa.blogspot.com)
Going meatless is a great way to cut down on calories and fat. Try this recipe for Asian Snap Peas and Peppers by Courtney, co-author of the blog Neighborfood. (Photo courtesy of neighborfoodblog.com)
Will Budiaman is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts