- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
3 Cool DIY Projects with Baby Food Jars
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
New moms will tell you: having a baby isn’t all cuddles, kisses, and lullabies.Despite being adorable, these little balls of energy are eating machines. And if you’re feeding a little one, your recycling bin is probably overflowing with mini glass jars. Instead of tossing all of them to the curb, you can reimagine them for useful, beautiful, and simple DIY projects to enhance your home! Check out some of these great ideas!
A simple piece of fabric, gorgeous twine, and a tempting bag of candies can make for a cheap and easy DIY gift. You can mix and match patterns and create memorable gifts for everyone!
So long as they are heat-safe, baby food jars are perfect for tea lights. Painting or collaging them (using Mod Podge) are super simple ways to bring out your decorative flare!
With the help of chalkboard paint or easy etching tools, you can upcycle baby food jars as a unique countertop spice rack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts