- Moldy Cheese Day
3 Cool DIY Projects with Baby Food Jars
Recipe of the day
- 10 Foods for Healthy Hair
- How to Host a Hot Chocolate Social
- Fox Is Cooking Up a ‘Soul Food’ Sequel with the Original Cast
- A Cartoon About Food Trucks Will Soon Be a Reality, Thanks to Margaret Cho and a Director of 'The Simpsons'
- There’s Now a Dating App for Bacon-Lovers Called Sizzl, Thanks to Oscar Meyer
New moms will tell you: having a baby isn’t all cuddles, kisses, and lullabies.Despite being adorable, these little balls of energy are eating machines. And if you’re feeding a little one, your recycling bin is probably overflowing with mini glass jars. Instead of tossing all of them to the curb, you can reimagine them for useful, beautiful, and simple DIY projects to enhance your home! Check out some of these great ideas!
A simple piece of fabric, gorgeous twine, and a tempting bag of candies can make for a cheap and easy DIY gift. You can mix and match patterns and create memorable gifts for everyone!
So long as they are heat-safe, baby food jars are perfect for tea lights. Painting or collaging them (using Mod Podge) are super simple ways to bring out your decorative flare!
With the help of chalkboard paint or easy etching tools, you can upcycle baby food jars as a unique countertop spice rack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts