- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
3 Cool DIY Projects with Baby Food Jars
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Mind of a Chef’ Is Back This Fall with Gabrielle Hamilton and David Kinch
- Lollipops in Utah, Eggplants in Nevada, and More Popular Emojis Ranked by State
- These People Completely Recreated the Simpsons Kitchen in Their Own Home
- 6 Foods That Can Clean Your House
- Are These the Worst Food Tattoos Ever?
New moms will tell you: having a baby isn’t all cuddles, kisses, and lullabies.Despite being adorable, these little balls of energy are eating machines. And if you’re feeding a little one, your recycling bin is probably overflowing with mini glass jars. Instead of tossing all of them to the curb, you can reimagine them for useful, beautiful, and simple DIY projects to enhance your home! Check out some of these great ideas!
A simple piece of fabric, gorgeous twine, and a tempting bag of candies can make for a cheap and easy DIY gift. You can mix and match patterns and create memorable gifts for everyone!
So long as they are heat-safe, baby food jars are perfect for tea lights. Painting or collaging them (using Mod Podge) are super simple ways to bring out your decorative flare!
With the help of chalkboard paint or easy etching tools, you can upcycle baby food jars as a unique countertop spice rack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts