25 Best Party Appetizers
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- General Mills, Pure Life Iced Tea, ConAgra, and More Pull Advertising From '19 Kids and Counting’
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
Hosting a party is an art form. You aren’t simply inviting guests over; you are creating an experience. From the centerpieces to the linens, your party should be an expression of you. That being said, making decisions for a party isn't always clear-cut. Do you put out the china or use your everyday flatware? Should you make a signature cocktail or just serve a simple drink? And, most importantly, what will you serve?
Serving the perfect dishes at a party takes a little know-how, especially if you are catering to a wide array of guests. To appeal to the masses you must provide versatile dishes that can make their rounds at a party with everyone in the room. To make your party foods accessible, you have to rely on the classics, the standard party foods that can be dressed up (or down) to your guests’ liking.
To help you get started, we rounded up 25 favorite party appetizers, selected based on the most searched for and sought-after recipes on the Web. You can make a dip like spinach and artichoke a fan favorite by serving it hot or cold, or you can turn lettuce cup appetizers into a fun DIY bar! To get an idea of what we think are some of the best dishes to make your party perfect, check out all of our favorite appetizers and recipes! Don’t forget to send us an invite!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts