The 2012 St. Croix Food Fantasy Giveaway
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
The Daily Meal teamed up with the U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism to offer readers the chance to win a trip for two to the St. Croix Food & Wine Experience, held April 17 to 22. The winner will join award-winning chefs like Ana Sortun and Govind Armstrong for four nights of their choice during a week's worth of culinary events. The package also includes airfare for two, plus a four-night stay at the Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino.
Entries had to be submitted between March 20 and April 1 to be in the running — contestants just had to fill out the form on this page and leave a comment explaining what they were fantasizing about eating in St. Croix (making sure to sign up for a profile on our page so we could contact them!)
The winner was recently chosen, and we're thrilled to announce that it's Emily Bonney! Emily, while you're down in St. Croix, make sure to hit some of our favorite restaurants and destinations — here are some to pick from.
We look forward to reading about all of Emily's delicious experiences here on The Daily Meal when she returns from her trip to the St. Croix Food & Wine Experience!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts