20 Ways to Use Vinegar
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Vinegar always comes in such large bottles, so EcoSalon has come up with some helpful ways to use it all up. Most of the tips are cleaning-related, but apparently vinegar can also help with sore throats, fabric softening, and hiccups. Tip for those of you living in small studio apartments: Vinegar is an effective air freshener. Now you can cook with oil. [EcoSalon]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts