20 Sports-Crazy Restaurants
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
- Yes, Starbucks Does Impact the Real Estate Market, and Here’s Why
- Embattled McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson Steps Down after Difficult Year
Americans sure love sports. Seen the commercial where the guy walks through his house, pausing the high-tech TV in every room so as not to miss a single play? That meticulous dedication to every pass, shot, and hit has been applied to creating sports-themed restaurants across the U.S.
Many restaurants, like Mickey Mantle's, Seau's, Harry Caray's, and Ozzies' were obviously started by sports icons and personalities. But this isn't a list of the best restaurants owned by athletes. Rather, it's a look at eateries that have taken on all facets of sports or athletic endeavors.
High-definition televisions, projection screens, memorabilia, the ubiquitous spinach and artichoke dip, these are cornerstones of sports-themed eateries. But these 20 sports-crazy restaurants take things to the next level with interactive games, free shuttles to games, hockey sticks hanging overhead like Swords of Damocles, eating challenges — even a golf ball busting through a restaurant facade.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts