2 Après-Ski Cocktails to Beat the Cold
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Nothing like a good cocktail to warm us up after a chilly day of skiing — and the good people at the St. Regis Aspen Resort know that. Thanks to the killer mixologist behind PDT, Jim Meehan, the Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE at the Aspen resort now offers two après-ski cocktails that we're sure are a hit whether you've spent a day on the slopes or not.
Check out these two cocktails for a chilly night, made exclusively by Jim Meehan.
FRESH POWDER ($12)
The mint-inflected Fernet is a perfect addition to this sherry-sweetened Julep created to serve long after Derby Day.
A Manhattan bartender’s twist upon the classic Chancellor cocktail, which substitutes Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey for Scotch.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts