15 Ways to Serve Grilled Cheese at Your Bash
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The ooey, gooey, cheesy, crunchy phenomenon that is a grilled cheese sandwich goes way beyond the diner.
While it will always be loved as a cozy comfort food to curl up with on a cold winter day with a bowl of tomato soup at its side, its presence at parties and events is growing.
The obvious way to serve a grilled cheese is, of course, a grilled sandwich with the cheese of your choice and a nice crust, however, when it comes to feeding the masses, creativity takes charge.
From croutons to crepes, dips to double-deckers, we’ve rounded up a serious list of 15 different ways to incorporate grilled cheese into your bash. Whether you're feeing kiddies or a house full of grown-ups, our favorite finds will have you salivating.
The best part? These recipes can work for any meal from breakfast to dinner and are easy to multiply for parties of a bigger size.
Excited? You should be.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts