15 Foods That Get You in the Mood
Today on The Daily Meal
- People Actually Built These Amazing Gingerbread Houses
- How To Host The Perfect Gingerbread House Competition
- Amazon Offers Easy Way To Donate While Finding The Best Cyber Monday Deal
- 6 Interesting Facts about Anthony Bourdain
- Major Fast-Food Workers’ Wage Strike Across 150 US Cities Planned for December 4
It’s the most romantic time of year, or the time we’re most aware that we might have one too many cats, and as always we want to help you be as romantic as possible. Even if you’re not really into that whole romance thing, we want to feed your mojo so you can at least have a good time.
That’s why we prepared this list of the sexiest, most endorphin-rushing food available to order online at Eat24.com. After all, why go out to eat when you can just order in and have your bed nearby?
We can’t promise that you’ll get some after eating these, but we can promise that it will come to your door fast and delicious.
From obvious go-to aphrodisiacs like oysters and chocolate to surprising ingredients like asparagus and avocados, see which foods will tickle your fancy and how you should serve them up for your romantic date for one or two.
What are some of your favorite aphrodisiac foods? Let us know on our Facebook and Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts