14 Super Healthy Morning Smoothies
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as the old adage goes. But these days, fitting in time during the week for a sit-down breakfast with all the necessary nutrients doesn’t often seem possible. There’s an easy solution, and it involves your blender.
A blended breakfast is a way to squeeze lots of nutrients into a tasty and convenient meal, using frozen fruits (which won’t rot), yogurt (which is high in protein) and great sources of healthy fats (like nut butters and avocado). Plus, with a personal blender, you can create your concoction with very little clean up
We’ve listed some of our favorite recipes above. They are hearty enough to satisfy, and take only minutes to prepare. Whether you’re a tropical fruit fanatic or a junkie for sweet treats, these morning pick-me-ups will have you covered.
— Leah Bhabha, Lifestyle Mirror
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts