- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
14 Super Healthy Morning Smoothies
Recipe of the day
- British Supermarket Chain Tesco Bans Sugary Drinks to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Capri Sun Sues Faribault Foods Inc. Over Pouch Packaging
- 7 Healthy 3-Ingredient Smoothies
- You Won’t Believe How Much Sugar Is in These ‘Healthy’ Drinks
- Pulling Water Out of Thin Air: Have Scientists Found a ‘Magic’ Drought Solution?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as the old adage goes. But these days, fitting in time during the week for a sit-down breakfast with all the necessary nutrients doesn’t often seem possible. There’s an easy solution, and it involves your blender.
A blended breakfast is a way to squeeze lots of nutrients into a tasty and convenient meal, using frozen fruits (which won’t rot), yogurt (which is high in protein) and great sources of healthy fats (like nut butters and avocado). Plus, with a personal blender, you can create your concoction with very little clean up
We’ve listed some of our favorite recipes above. They are hearty enough to satisfy, and take only minutes to prepare. Whether you’re a tropical fruit fanatic or a junkie for sweet treats, these morning pick-me-ups will have you covered.
— Leah Bhabha, Lifestyle Mirror
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts