- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
14 Super Healthy Morning Smoothies
Lifestyle MirrorWith a personal blender, you can create your concoction with very little clean up.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Someone in Japan Invented Eel-Flavored Soda for a Refreshing Summer Treat
- Man Sues Rockstar Energy, Alleges it Gave Him a Heart Attack
- Starbucks to Discontinue Valencia Orange Refresher, Release New Flavor
- Exercise Enthusiasts Should Watch Water Intake, Study Says
- The Best Root Beers for Making Root Beer Floats
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as the old adage goes. But these days, fitting in time during the week for a sit-down breakfast with all the necessary nutrients doesn’t often seem possible. There’s an easy solution, and it involves your blender.
A blended breakfast is a way to squeeze lots of nutrients into a tasty and convenient meal, using frozen fruits (which won’t rot), yogurt (which is high in protein) and great sources of healthy fats (like nut butters and avocado). Plus, with a personal blender, you can create your concoction with very little clean up
We’ve listed some of our favorite recipes above. They are hearty enough to satisfy, and take only minutes to prepare. Whether you’re a tropical fruit fanatic or a junkie for sweet treats, these morning pick-me-ups will have you covered.
— Leah Bhabha, Lifestyle Mirror
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts