14 Lovable Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Getaways
Recipe of the day
- 10 American Table Manners That Are Totally Rude Abroad
- How to Send Food and Water to Nepal Earthquake Victims
- How People Celebrate Mother’s Day Around the World
- ‘Nearly Disastrous Plunge’ of Serbian President’s Plane Blamed on Co-Pilot’s Coffee Spill
- EU Gives Thailand 6 Months to Stop Illegal Fishing Practices or Face Costly Import Ban
Whether you're seeking a sexy solo getaway or a romantic destination vacation à deux, there’s still time to hit the road for Valentine’s Day.
From splendid spa staycations to super sexy suppers, there is a February trip for all budgets, since February is the "shoulder season" in between Christmas and spring break.
Take the plunge with a poolside cabana at Fontainebleau Miami, which is serving a prix fixe menu from Gotham Steak. Each cabana comes stocked one or two bottles of Veuve Clicquot champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, fresh fruit, and Evian Mist.
Solo travelers seeking singular sojourns or hoping to meet someone new can stay at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, which offers a poolside cabana from which to sip caipirinhas made by master mixologist Ramsey Pimentel, a half-hour mixology class where you’ll learn to make the perfect "freedom" cocktail, and prominent placement on a guest list for a local nightclub.
These 14 Lovable Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Getaways ensure travelers will be looking for love in all the right places.
Lauren Mack is the Special Projects Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts