14 Lovable Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Getaways
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Muslim Woman Says United Airlines Denied Her a Coke Can Because ‘It Could Be Used as a Weapon’
- Japanese Vending Machine Sells Underpants for Water Bottles
- Unusual Candies From Around the World
- The 10 Hungriest Countries in the World and How You Can Help Them
- Man Who Started French Supermarket Waste Ban Wants to Take His Plan Global
Whether you're seeking a sexy solo getaway or a romantic destination vacation à deux, there’s still time to hit the road for Valentine’s Day.
From splendid spa staycations to super sexy suppers, there is a February trip for all budgets, since February is the "shoulder season" in between Christmas and spring break.
Take the plunge with a poolside cabana at Fontainebleau Miami, which is serving a prix fixe menu from Gotham Steak. Each cabana comes stocked one or two bottles of Veuve Clicquot champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, fresh fruit, and Evian Mist.
Solo travelers seeking singular sojourns or hoping to meet someone new can stay at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, which offers a poolside cabana from which to sip caipirinhas made by master mixologist Ramsey Pimentel, a half-hour mixology class where you’ll learn to make the perfect "freedom" cocktail, and prominent placement on a guest list for a local nightclub.
These 14 Lovable Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Getaways ensure travelers will be looking for love in all the right places.
Lauren Mack is the Special Projects Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts