14 Heartbreak Holidays for Newly Single Celebrities
Today on The Daily Meal
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Had a Date Night and More Celebrity News
- 'Boyfriend' Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Their Romantic Dates Around the World
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Dine Around the Globe and More Celebrity News
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: A Dinner Date Look Back
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Reunite Again Over Dinner
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have reportedly called it quits (although perhaps their recent New York City dinner date means it's not totally over?), so what’s a single celeb to do? Pack their bags and head out of town on a heartbreak holiday, of course. If your significant other has recently told you to hit the road, The Daily Meal has some ideas for where to go.
For former "it" couples Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, and Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy can take out their aggression on a shooting range, forget their cares on a sunset cruise, indulge in retail therapy, or drown their sorrows with elaborate dinners on these heartbreak holidays that are likely to boost their spirits.
With more than 102 million unmarried people in America ages 18 and older (as of 2011, according to the U.S. Census), stars like Ashley Greene, Eva Longoria, and Daniel Radcliffe are not likely to stay single for long. Who knows? They just might meet that special someone on a heartbreak holiday.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts