12 Thanksgiving Cakes We Are Grateful For
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
During this time of year, we are often called on to reflect on the world around us and take stock of all of the things we appreciate. This Thanksgiving, you may be grateful for your family, or maybe you want to give thanks for your job or the roof over your head. Or maybe you just simply are thankful to be alive. But this Thanksgiving, while we are thankful for so many things, one thing we are eternally grateful for at The Daily Meal is a beautiful cake.
And the season for appreciation does not disappoint — Thanksgiving has inspired many bakers to create beautiful works of art. We found some amazing cakes, from wedding to celebration cakes, that perfectly capture the nature of the season.
A click through our slideshow shows off some of the best Thanksgiving cake artistry around. We love the designs, which range from desperate turkeys to iconic cornucopias — they're so pretty you might rather use them as centerpieces.
As you browse through our selection of favorite cakes, take a minute to think about what you’re most thankful for this holiday season — and get ready for some delicious desserts of your own!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts