12 Cocktails with Thanksgiving Flavors
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
There is just so much fun to be had with holiday-themed cocktails. On Halloween, potent potions come dressed up as witches and pumpkins, tricked out with candy and edible gore. Christmas inspires a host of warm cocktails, riffs on eggnog, and drinks decked with peppermint and gingerbread. And New Year's? Think champagne cocktails galore.
Not to be overlooked, of course, is Thanksgiving, arguably the greatest of the food-centric holidays. Create cocktails using Wild Turkey Bourbon, or better yet, look for drinks that feature iconic Thanksgiving flavors like squash and cranberry.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts