10 Things to Tell Your Roommate Before He or She Leaves the Kitchen
Recipe of the day
- The Ultimate Guide to Kitchen Spring Cleaning
- Little Things You Can Do to Save Money in the Kitchen
- The Top 26 Best Food Storage Containers
- Monitor Your Meats From Your Smart Phone With This Bluetooth Thermometer
- The Cinder Sensing Cooker Uses Actual Rocket Science to Help You Cook Everything Perfectly
Summer is winding down and everyone is heading back to school or settling back into their apartments after being away all summer. This means one thing for many who share their abode with others: roommate filth. There’s nothing worse than a messy roommate, whether they're a stranger, your best friend, or your significant other, and it’s even more frustrating when that mess is in the kitchen.
Let’s face it, we all have our shortcomings, but it can get pretty maddening when the simplest of tasks seem to be overlooked over and over again by our fellow dwellers. Even the most intuitive things can be snubbed, so sometimes it’s best to keep a checklist for yourself and for your roommates. So The Daily Meal has compiled a list of 10 things that, while they may seem obvious, are often overlooked and can lead to quite the messy kitchen. Give your roommate this checklist and you’ll be one step closer to having that clean kitchen of your dreams.
Anne Dolce is the Cook Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @anniecdolce
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts