10 Seafood Recipes You Can Make in Less Than 15 Minutes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Looking for new quick and easy recipes to get you through the Monday-through-Friday dinner hustle? Rest assured, you’ve come to the right place. Here at The Daily Meal, we are all about providing simple recipes that can be made in a snap during a busy day, but that don’t lack on flavor or satisfaction.
This week, we’ve dedicated our quick cooking focus to seafood dishes. All of these dishes can be made in less than 15 minutes — and that includes preparation and cook time. Check out our seafood picks and see how simple (and fast) dinner can be.[slideshow:
To save more time, stop by the grocery store over the weekend and pick up the ingredients. When you get home, wash and chop the vegetables and store them in containers in the refrigerator. This way, most of the prep work is done beforehand. Fish is not only a healthy dinner option, but it also cooks relatively quickly compared to other proteins.
So skip the takeout and frozen dinner entrées when you’re in a time crunch and try some of these seafood recipes that can be made in just minutes.
Emily Jacobs is the Recipe editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @EmilyRecipes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts