10 Restaurants for Foodies
Recipe of the day
- Erik Anderson Is Latest to Join Chicago’s Rotating Chefs Restaurant Concept
- David Muñoz, Madrid’s Only 3 Michelin-Starred Chef, Is Coming to New York City
- This Pizzeria Is the First Indiana Business That Will Not Cater Gay Weddings
- 101 Best Restaurants in America
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Rotisserie Chicken-Focused Restaurant Opens in Harlem
Where do diners go for a memorable meal out, whether they’re a foodie or just entertaining one? OpenTable Inc., the online restaurant reservation system, has compiled its Top 50 Restaurants for Foodies list as part of its annual Diners’ Choice award to help answer this question.
The San Francisco-based company polled nearly 10 million of its users to assemble these restaurant picks for those diners looking to be wowed by a restaurant’s fare.
“These restaurants have been singled out for being able to satisfy the folks for whom dining is practically sport — those avid, passionate eaters, often armed with cameras, who take careful notes and relish every bite,” said Caroline Potter, OpenTable chief dining officer, in a statement. “While the restaurants on this list specialize in different cuisines and styles of cooking, each winner is pushing a boundary, maintaining an ethic, and practicing perfection with each dish.”
Here are 10 selected restaurants from OpenTable’s list:
• Abattoir, Atlanta
• Coi, San Francisco
• Dirt Candy, New York
• Frasca Food and Wine, Boulder, Colo.
• Heartland Restaurant & Farm Direct Market, St. Paul, Minn.
• Osteria Mozza, Los Angeles
• Saffron Restaurant & Lounge, Minneapolis
• Sprout, Chicago
• Spur Gastropub, Seattle
• wd-50, New York
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts