- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
10 Mind-Blowing Food Trends Already Dominating 2014
Recipe of the day
- Is There Really Such a Thing as a Good Turkey Burger?
- You Can Now Order and Pay for Your Subway Sandwich Online or on Your Smart Watch
- Watch: Company Tries to Prove Their Dog Food Is Good by Tricking Humans Into Eating It
- This Dairy Queen Has Been Playing By Its Own Rules Since 1949
- KFC Canada Has a Chicken Bucket That Prints Out Photos
Quite a few new food trends have made the news over the last year. Between deep-frying your spam into fries and shot glasses made from chocolate chip cookies, this is truly a time to enjoy food.
10. The Monkey Style Burger
Animal Style Fries stuffed into your In-N-Out burger. A Monkey Style Burger is loaded with gooey gooey deliciousness and totally real. Savvy food lovers may remember this from 2013, but it’s quickly gaining popularity as more die-hard In-N-Out fans get word.
9. The Everything Bacon Burger
A burger that utilizes an excess of bacon in every single aspect from the pure bacon patties to the onions.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts