10 Mind-Blowing Food Trends Already Dominating 2014
Recipe of the day
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Wendy’s
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: A Burger with a View at the Ritz-Carlton in Rancho Mirage, California
- The Poutine Tornado and 5 More Insane Epic Meal Time Creations
- The 5 Most Insanely Unhealthy Frozen Appetizers
- These Early Logos of 5 Popular Fast Food Chains Are Hilariously Awful
Quite a few new food trends have made the news over the last year. Between deep-frying your spam into fries and shot glasses made from chocolate chip cookies, this is truly a time to enjoy food.
10. The Monkey Style Burger
Animal Style Fries stuffed into your In-N-Out burger. A Monkey Style Burger is loaded with gooey gooey deliciousness and totally real. Savvy food lovers may remember this from 2013, but it’s quickly gaining popularity as more die-hard In-N-Out fans get word.
9. The Everything Bacon Burger
A burger that utilizes an excess of bacon in every single aspect from the pure bacon patties to the onions.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts