10 Inspiring Valentine’s Day Wedding Cakes
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Everyone has a different wedding style. Brides-to-be and grooms alike pick themes that represent their relationship whether it be a traditional affair or a quirky party. The colors vary, the centerpieces change but at the heart of every wedding there is something that transcends thematic preferences: romance.
Weddings, no matter how themed or silly they can get are at their core filled with the romantic and timeless notion of beginning the rest of your life with someone you love. And what could be more romantic than getting married on the day that celebrates love to the fullest? A Valentine’s Day themed wedding can be a lovely and sweet way to begin a married life together and offers up a ton of potential decorative options. Of course, this includes an ornate, lovely Valentine’s Day inspired wedding cake.
From red and pink inspired colors to adorable hearts, the wedding cake options are endless. And if you are thinking about planning a Valentine’s Day wedding, you may want to consider some of these designs. We know you’ll fall in love with the Victorian inspired cake, the ruffled red confection and the gorgeous heart ombre cake we found from some amazing bakers! To see all of our favorite Valentine's Day inspired cakes, check out our slideshow!
For more ideas to fall in love with, visit The Daily Meal’s Ultimate Guide to Valentine’s Day!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts