- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
The 10 Ingredients You Should Be Juicing
We talk to the founders of BluePrint to learn about what really goes into juice diets
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 8 Ways to Beat the Heat and Stay Hydrated
- The Viral Infographic Showing What a Can of Coca-Cola Does to Your Body Was Inaccurate
- Another Almond Milk Brand Is Facing a Lawsuit for Not Using Enough Almonds
- Tired of Fruitless Searching? Now You Can Order a Personalized ‘Share a Coke With…’ Bottle
- 10 Fruits to Add to Your Water That Will Totally Benefit Your Body
Everyone’s still in juicing mode, even after all the New Year’s resolutions have come and gone. But we always want to know, what are people putting in their juices these days? We turned to the national chains like Jamba Juice, as well as local juice shops, to see what they’re using — and we’ve never been more excited to pull out the juicer.
veggies and fruits you see all the time — beets, apples, carrots — with some new guys that are harder to find. Who knows how to use dandelion in their drinks? Or spirulina? Or maca root?
Everyone’s going for the super foods, says Marcus Antebi of the newly opened New York City Juice Press, but it’s important to remember that not every vegetable or fruit is an end-all, cure-all. "What’s a 'super food' to your body is not one to mine," he says. "No two body chemistries are ever in the same place at the same time." But if you’re looking to switch up your juices, there’s no better time than now to try some new fruits and veggies. Click ahead to find what’s trending in your national and local juice bars — you’ll feel so hip the next time you hit up a juice bar.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts