10 Culinary Experiences to Try in South Australia
Recipe of the day
- Street Cart Owner Fined, Vendor Fired Over $30 Hot Dogs
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
For travelers looking for a food-focused vacation, South Australia may be just what food lovers are looking for. With numerous wine regions — South Australia has 18 alone — brilliant breweries, and artisanal cheesemakers, there are plenty of options to make gourmands hungry to go Down Under.
While most of these experiences include wine, beer, or spirits tastings, each one offers a distinct epicurean experience. From pairing wine and chocolates with the ChocoVino experience at Hahndorf Hills Winery in the Adelaide Hills wine region to sampling cold-pressed olive oils and wines at Primo Estate in McLaren Vale, there is a wine tasting for everyone.
There’s even the opportunity to be a winemaker for a day and blend your own wine at d'Arenberg in McLaren Vale.
See the 10 Culinary Experiences to Try in South Australia Slideshow for South Australia’s most delicious destinations.
Jessica Festa is a Contributor for The Daily Meal.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts