- First Thanksgiving Day Decreed (1789)
10 Wild Dunkin’ Donuts Flavors Around the World
Recipe of the day
- The Waffle House Museum Will Make You Book a Flight to Georgia Immediately
- Dubai’s Qbara Sets the Pace for Modern Arabian Cuisine
- The 8 Best All-You-Can-Eat Cruise Ship Buffets
- Morimoto Opens New Family-Friendly Restaurant in Disney World This Week
- Girl Eat World: Meet the Woman Who Travels the World Eating Unique Foods in Every Country She Visits
Sure, we’ve all heard about Dunkin’ Donuts' crazy dried pork doughnut in China, but it seems like there’s a slew of strangely flavored doughnuts abroad, running the gamut from sweet to savory.
Fruit-flavored doughnuts aren’t rare at all (the wild blueberry from Doughnut Plant and Donut Man’s strawberry doughnut constantly have us salivating), but some flavors, like durian, sound like extreme adventures in eating.
And sure, Psycho Donuts may have something called the Dead Elvis doughnut, but that has nothing on the savory "Black Cheese Topping Donut" on offer in Indonesia.
Here, we’ve rounded up the craziest (some of them actually sound delicious) doughnut flavors we found from Dunkin’ Donuts locations around the world. You’ll hardly recognize these all-American staples abroad.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts