10 Wild Dunkin’ Donuts Flavors Around the World
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Sure, we’ve all heard about Dunkin’ Donuts' crazy dried pork doughnut in China, but it seems like there’s a slew of strangely flavored doughnuts abroad, running the gamut from sweet to savory.
Fruit-flavored doughnuts aren’t rare at all (the wild blueberry from Doughnut Plant and Donut Man’s strawberry doughnut constantly have us salivating), but some flavors, like durian, sound like extreme adventures in eating.
And sure, Psycho Donuts may have something called the Dead Elvis doughnut, but that has nothing on the savory "Black Cheese Topping Donut" on offer in Indonesia.
Here, we’ve rounded up the craziest (some of them actually sound delicious) doughnut flavors we found from Dunkin’ Donuts locations around the world. You’ll hardly recognize these all-American staples abroad.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts