10 Wild Dunkin’ Donuts Flavors Around the World
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Sure, we’ve all heard about Dunkin’ Donuts' crazy dried pork doughnut in China, but it seems like there’s a slew of strangely flavored doughnuts abroad, running the gamut from sweet to savory.
Fruit-flavored doughnuts aren’t rare at all (the wild blueberry from Doughnut Plant and Donut Man’s strawberry doughnut constantly have us salivating), but some flavors, like durian, sound like extreme adventures in eating.
And sure, Psycho Donuts may have something called the Dead Elvis doughnut, but that has nothing on the savory "Black Cheese Topping Donut" on offer in Indonesia.
Here, we’ve rounded up the craziest (some of them actually sound delicious) doughnut flavors we found from Dunkin’ Donuts locations around the world. You’ll hardly recognize these all-American staples abroad.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts