10 Chain Restaurant Menu Items You Must Try
Recipe of the day
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
- Culinary and Golf Extravaganza Coming to Prestigious Riviera Nayarit
Travelers hoping to avoid the pitfalls of road trip dining during their summer road trips now have a handy restaurant guide to consult.
Josh Dinar's Good, Better, Best Dining Out: A No-Nonsense Guide to America’s Favorite Chain Restaurants hopes to help summertime road trippers plan their culinary pit stops.
The pocket-sized book guides travelers through the good, better, and best dining options at 30 full-service chain restaurants with at least 75 locations across the U.S. Outlets were rated good, better, and best, and the book includes restaurant profiles by category, the best dishes from each restaurant, family-friendly options, eco-friendly fare, and the best gluten-free, low-calorie, and vegetarian options.
Josh Dinar, co-founder and publisher of DiningOut magazine and author of Good, Better, Best Dining Out: A No-Nonsense Guide to America’s Favorite Chain Restaurants, shares in his own words with The Daily Meal the 10 chain restaurant menu items you must try (and where to try them) on your next road trip. Dig in!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts