- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
10 Biggest American Wedding Cakes
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Go big or go home is a mantra that can be adapted to apply to many of life’s tasks and challenges. After all, if we are going to do something, why not make it the biggest and best it can be? And when you are making a commitment as big as marriage, you have to make your wedding count. If you booked a big venue, a big band, and are wearing a big dress, don’t fall short on your cake.
There are limitless possibilities when it comes to selecting a wedding cake that perfectly represents you as a couple. We have seen everything from cakes that make nerds swoon to beautiful works of art that just simply take our breaths away. But what about the brides who want to say how much they love their future partner (and cake) in a big way?
We contacted bakeries across the country and asked them to tell us what big orders brides have placed for their big days. What we got in return was a collection of jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring cakes that make your average three-tiered cake shake in its fondant boots.
Covered in glitter or overtaken by cascading flowers, these beautiful cakes made a huge impression with their style and their size. Check out our slideshow to see what cakes were just too big to ignore.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts