- Moldy Cheese Day
10 Best Food Trucks in Austin, Texas
Recipe of the day
- How to Eat Off the Grid When the Apocalypse Comes
- Love Chocolate? Love Craft Beer? Book a Flight to Portland Immediately For These Delicious Treats
- Dos and Don’ts for Tea Around the World
- 10 Healthy Snacks to Bring on Your International Flight
- A Georgia Classic: The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
Austin, Texas is known as a melting pot and its food truck menus are some of the best examples of the city’s rich diversity, from Indian and Tex-Mex to Polish and coffee.
When a sit-down meal simply won’t do, Austin has a range of great food trucks, several of which made it on The Daily Meal’s inaugural list of 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2012. The Daily Meal has eaten more than its fair share of moveable feasts in Austin and presents its 10 favorites.
From gluten-free dosas stuffed with spinach and paneer from Nomad Dosa to the Mother Clucker donut with fried chicken and honey butter at Gourdough’s, Austin’s food trucks have options to suit every appetite.
Elizabeth Trovall is the Austin City Travel Editor at The Daily Meal.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts