- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
10 Apps That Will Keep Your Palette Inspired
Lifestyle MirrorMake your food and drink-loving life easier with these apps!
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
Today’s foodies are a tech loving bunch, proclaiming their adoration for all things edible through Instagram filters and Foursquare check-ins.The app industry has followed suit, catering to hungry consumers with food and drink apps that offer healthy eating tips, quick meal ideas, grocery shopping organization and more.
We sifted through the dozens of great food apps to find the ones that are the most useful and well designed. From an ever-reliable egg timer to a city-based restaurant recommendation app with suggestions culled from experts, these are the apps you need now.
See More From Lifestyle Mirror:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts