10 Apps That Will Keep Your Palette Inspired
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Today’s foodies are a tech loving bunch, proclaiming their adoration for all things edible through Instagram filters and Foursquare check-ins. The app industry has followed suit, catering to hungry consumers with food and drink apps that offer healthy eating tips, quick meal ideas, grocery shopping organization and more.
We sifted through the dozens of great food apps to find the ones that are the most useful and well designed. From an ever-reliable egg timer to a city-based restaurant recommendation app with suggestions culled from experts, these are the apps you need now.
See More From Lifestyle Mirror:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts