10 Apps That Will Keep Your Palette Inspired
Recipe of the day
- You Can Now Buy a Ben & Jerry’s Burrito and All Is Right with the World
- Endangered Species Fair Trade, Vegan Chocolate Releases Chocolate Spreads
- Kind Bars Don’t Deserve ‘Healthy’ Label, FDA Says
- The New Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Flavor Makes Us Crave Breakfast
- You Can Now Get Auntie Anne’s Pretzels in Your Grocery Store
Today’s foodies are a tech loving bunch, proclaiming their adoration for all things edible through Instagram filters and Foursquare check-ins.The app industry has followed suit, catering to hungry consumers with food and drink apps that offer healthy eating tips, quick meal ideas, grocery shopping organization and more.
We sifted through the dozens of great food apps to find the ones that are the most useful and well designed. From an ever-reliable egg timer to a city-based restaurant recommendation app with suggestions culled from experts, these are the apps you need now.
See More From Lifestyle Mirror:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts