10 Apps That Will Keep Your Palette Inspired
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Today’s foodies are a tech loving bunch, proclaiming their adoration for all things edible through Instagram filters and Foursquare check-ins.The app industry has followed suit, catering to hungry consumers with food and drink apps that offer healthy eating tips, quick meal ideas, grocery shopping organization and more.
We sifted through the dozens of great food apps to find the ones that are the most useful and well designed. From an ever-reliable egg timer to a city-based restaurant recommendation app with suggestions culled from experts, these are the apps you need now.
See More From Lifestyle Mirror:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts