Trying to come up with a satisfying meal that is incredibly easy to make is not always simple. This 3 ingredient turkey burger recipe is absolutely perfect for students that need a filling dinner but have little time to spare. If you are interested in making this dinner extra healthy, use ¼ cup of egg beaters instead of the egg and whole wheat bread crumbs.
Tip: This ingredient list can also be used to make meatballs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: About 25 minutes
1 package of ground turkey meat
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1. Set oven to broil at 450°F
2. While the oven is heating up, place the turkey, egg and bread crumbs into a medium-sized bowl and mush the ingredients together with your hands (mixing all of the ingredients well).
3. Place a piece of foil on a cookie sheet and lightly grease it with Pam.
4. Shape the meat into 5 burgers depending on your size preference.
5. Place the burgers in the oven, flipping them halfway through the cook time (about 7 minutes but keep an eye on them because all ovens are different).
6. Remove the burgers from the oven after about 15 minutes or when they are no longer pink.
7. Let them cool for as long as you’d like and throw one on a bun with all your favorite toppings to enjoy. There will be plenty so you may want to freeze the rest to save for even quicker meals in the future.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: